Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I made the newspaper!







Today was a fine day. This morning, I saw this beautiful fellow along route 25, just North of Aurora.
Now I have a hawk and am not sure.  I don't think it is a red-tailed, or a coopers.

On a second note, there was a small article published in the Beacon New, Aurora about this blog.
The link is below.  
http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/lifestyles/23310393-423/blog-log-mary-winegar-feathers-fur-and-
flowers.html


Have a great day, I did!

Mary
Mary

4 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Congrats on making the newspaper! Great photos. I think we have had both red-tail and cooper's hawks in our backyard but I cannot identify this guy for you as I am no expert. Will be back for more birding ... ;) Pat

Jeri said...

I saw the article in the paper, and I think I'm going to enjoy your blog. We're in Oswego, too; and nature is one of my things.

Jeri said...

PS -- are you on Facebook?

Jeri said...

I saw the article in the paper, and I think I'm going to enjoy your blog. We're in Oswego, too; and nature is one of my things.