Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Birds in the yard 12-27-2013

This day 3 crows showed up in our backyard. For some reason, crows don't seem to be around our area.
I have actually seen 4, but it seems these 3 stick around. By the time I got the camera, only 2 were still at the feeder.

The European Starlings showed up at the same time,


I think my suet feeder was frozen, this guy was going to keep on trying.


Dark-eyed Junco.

A few sparrows.


I had to drive up to Batavia, using route 25 along the Fox River. What to my wondering eye should appear, but 2 bald-eagles, sitting in a tree.

Again not the greatest pictures, as they were across the river from me.


You can tell they are eagles.  I am hoping to see more, and get better pictures.


Getting ready to take off.  I think I want a new camera that takes longer distance photos.

No comments: